The gif is right ~ It’s giveaway time ~
I am so happy to tell you tell that I reached a milestone with my blog - 1000 follower. And I always said I want to make a giveaway, when I reach 1k and here it is. Thank you for your support, messages and the reblogs and kind tags to my edits.
- This is a giveaway for my followers, so please don’t follow me just for the giveaway. You can still reblog it, but the chance to win is bigger, if you are one of my follower (follower biased)
-Reblog this post, as much as you want (but don’t spam your followers)
-Likes DO count.
-You need accept the fact that you need to give me your home address
-PLEASE, have your ask box open!!
- It will be a Bangtan related giveaway, so don’t participate this giveaway if you are not a fan of Bangtan!
- In total there will be only one winner (1k = one winner, 2k = two winner and so on ~)
- I will pay for shipping, so don’t worry about this
- And if you are the lucky winner in the end and the package arrive, please make a little post with a photo, so the other people can be sure that I honestly send you the package :)
- NO giveaway blogs! I will check your tumblr blog
- The giveaway will end on the 1st May 2014 at 12pm GMT
- You can choose between one of the three cds:
2 Cool 4 Skool, O, R U L8, 2? or Skool Luv Affair
I wish you all good luck ♥
3rd Birthday Giveaway
- One Exo Overdose Album Korean or Chinese version.
- International Giveaway.
- You need to be following me because this is for all my followers.
- Only 1 winner will win.
- Reblog as many as you want but don’t spam your followers.
- Likes do count.
- I allow Side Blog Reblog - Main Blog Follow and Main Blog Reblog - Side Blog Follow.
- No giveaway blog.
- I will be choosing the winner via random.org.
- You need to be willing to give me your address if you win so I can ship it to you.
- If the winner doesn’t respond in 48h I will pick another winner.
- If you disobey any of the rules, I will pick another winner.
- Still have questions? Feel free to inbox me.
Until June 1, 2014 Central European Summer Time (UTC+01:00)
"Caring strangers gave up their jackets, jumpers and scarves to help a young boy freezing at a bus stop in Norway.
The social experiment was set up by the SOS Mayday action network to raise awareness about the thousands of children suffering in war-torn Syria.It involved an 11-year-old boy – an actor – telling commuters his jacket had been stolen to see how they would react.
The group hopes the video inspires people to donate what they can to help children in Syria.”